It’s up to you - you can prepare and send in your own application or have this done by VAT4U or another agent. Your agent will need either a Power of Attorney, or letter of authority, before acting for you and receiving money on your behalf.

If you require support on this basis, VAT4U can point you in the right direction. Drop us a message and we will be happy to help!

Did this answer your question?