One-by-one upload of invoice copies and booking of information
VAT4U offers an efficient way to add your expenses one by one when you don’t have ready-to-use data to import in the system.
👉 Go to 'VAT Recovery - Add Expenses'
- Select the company for which you want to add expenses.
- Click the One by One option.
👉 Upload and book the invoice
- Drag and drop your invoice scan on the left side of the screen or click to upload it from a file.
- Complete the data on the right side of your screen. Our OCR technology helps to speed up the entry process by recognizing text within the invoice.
- Input the gross amount and the system will calculate the net, VAT and refundable amount based on more than 2000 VAT rules.
- Add multiple categories on the same expense if necessary. Accommodation and breakfast, for example. When the rules are different, VAT4U asks you the slip and recalculates everything accordingly.
- Just check how much VAT you are about to recover and save your invoice.
⚠️ VAT4U alerts you when it detects that your expense is potentially not compliant and ask you to double-check. Remember that invoices should contain the name and address of your company and, in some countries, even the VAT ID of the company.